Thursday, June 14, 2007

Advocacy PSA

It was so much fun creating our PSA. I don't think that I have laughed liked that in a long time. I really needed it. Our PSA focused on parenting skills and referring to the manual. I think many times parents need some outside guidance and don't know where to go to find it. I also enjoyed having the opportunity to talk to RJ. He is so adorable. He and I really enjoyed talking to each other. Thank you Cathy for sharing RJ and allowing me to have that opportunity.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Glad you laughed about your advocacy PSA...can't wait to see it.

Katrina said...

I agree - I have had more fun in this class than anything I can think of for a very long time! It so fun learning new things with people who care about the same things you do!

Wantok said...

Sounds like you all have a pretty fun PSA. Can't wait to see it.
I think you also have a topic very similar to ours--getting parents involved, though ours is targeting motivation specifically. Should be interesting to compare final wikis.

Carrie said...

Amy, laughter is so important, I'm looking forward to your PSA.

fergusoncd540 said...

I think RJ wants to be a part of our cohort! He is so adorable! I can't wait to see your PSA. I can say that I was nervous about creating it; however, after we started recording I had fun. I guess this just shows that when people work together for a common good that great things can be produced.

Anonymous said...

RJ loves to come to class, because he loves to get so much attention. I noticed on Tuesday how much he watches you Amy; I think you are his new girlfriend. You can borrow him whenever you want; I could always use the break.