Monday, June 11, 2007

Again

Today we had a 2 hour DWPD for Angel. The enthusiasm of the teachers was exciting to see. We watched the video again on Web2.0. It was even more impressive the second time around. I enjoyed watching the intense looks on the faces of the teachers in the room. They were totally engaged. But as I g;anced around the room, I could see the light bulbs going off. They were excited where this new adventure was going to take them. They could see the possibilities for the next school year. They were thinking about ways to make their normal lessons more engaging and exciting for their new batch of digital natives in the fall.

5 comments:

KAmos said...

It is so exciting when teachers faces light up because you know that they are thinking of a cool way to use the information. I love it! I think Angel Online is going to be a great asset to the curriculum.

Marc Smith said...

The Angel PD was nice. It is fun being on the ground floor. I was surprised how little traiing the ITRT's had prior to presenting. You guys did a great job! I look forward to using Angel to capacity - email, chat, discussion. I hope the county will be ready. All the teachers at my table intended to begin in September with all of their students.

Anonymous said...

I am jealous!! I can't wait to be trained on Angel!

Julie said...

I too look forward to being trained with Angel. I really would like to see what it is like.

Wen~ said...

I too am excited! I'm looking forward to having time to just play around and explore and see what all the possibilities for Angel are. :)